Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Nether brick fence

Today I am going to show you something I said that I was going to show you in two earlier post and that is the nether brick fence!
Nether Brick Fence.pngWith this you can make a barrier,make farms and can also jump over them if your on a fence next to another one.

You can not connect them to fences {wooden} and that can be a good and bad thing because:

Good reason:
You can go trough the space of the wooden and nether b. fences if arranged next to each other in a line!

Bad reason:
You could have a few wooden fences and a lot of n.b.fences and you would make a barrier that could not connect and zombies and mobs could enter trough the whole/s!

A video explaining nether brick fences:
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Oi0frWRkQ28

Thanks for watching enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment